Sexual Healing – From Trauma, Abuse, Loss, Pain & MoreJun 30, 2020
With Loving Solutions to Live Your Life to the Fullest
For Victims of Grief, Trauma, Disease, Addition, Sexual Assault & Harassment
Created by Dr. Ava Cadell
This Course on Healing and Sexual Healing is a large, comprehensive Healing Course at Loveology University, which contains 9 different segments including: Healing from Loss, Healing from Pain, Healing from Disease or Disability, Healing from Accidents, Healing from Sexual Dysfunctions, Healing from Toxic Relationships, Healing from Addictions, Healing from Sexual Abuse, Physical Abuse and Healing from Self-Sabotage.
The Healing course lays the groundwork for understanding the healing process. It offers essential statistics, history, theory, skill set and foundational knowledge on healing solutions. This course on Healing (“Sexual Healing”) provides tools for healing from many types of loss, pain, abuse, trauma and more, whether you are healing yourself, or are a coach who is helping to heal a client.
Important Disclaimer: While we have done our best to ensure that the information in this course is complete and accurate, however, ideas, suggestions and procedures are not intended as a substitute for consulting your own physician, mental health specialist or therapist. We are not providing medical advice, and if you require medical assistance, a medical professional should be consulted immediately. For coaches, please note this course does not qualify you to treat or diagnose people. Always refer clients to a medical or mental health professional when needed. This course is not meant to supplement or replace medical treatment.
Sexual Healing and Marvin Gaye
Sexual Healing, a definition: "1. a treatment where a person's inner turmoil and emotional pain is healed by good loving romantic sex."--https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexual%20healing
When Marvin Gaye came out with his song, "Sexual Healing" in 1982, little did he know that sexual healing is actually a “thing”, and that the title of his song would become a euphemism for a whole new way of making love. In fact, we now know that healthy sex can heal your mind, body and soul.
At the time, Gaye had just broken up with his second wife, was in trouble with the IRS, severely depressed and dealing with cocaine addiction. In addition, it has also been reported (and also denied) that he was into viewing sadomasochism materials at the time, which could indicate porn addiction, and was the impetus for writing of the song.
It sounds like Marvin Gaye was indeed in need of some “sexual healing”, and science has now proved that sex is good for you. Sex acts like an antidepressant and boosts your mood, relieves pain, boosts immune function and more. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201301/sexual-healing-science-proves-sex-is-good-health
Sexual Healing (or sex therapy) can also be used to treat sexual dysfunction, problems caused by atypical sexual interests, gender dysphoria, “hypersexuality, a lack of sexual confidence, recovering from sexual abuse, such as rape, sexual assault, and sexual issues related to aging, illness, or disability.”-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_therapy
(Sexual) Healing Course on Loveology
Dr. Ava Cadell’s course on sexual healing features 10 videos to introduce the different aspects of healing presented in the course, or course segments as mentioned above. It also includes 12 healing meditations, some of which can be viewed on Dr. Ava’s Youtube channel for free.
The Healing course lays the groundwork for understanding the healing process from loss, toxic relationships, sexual dysfunction, trauma, disease, accidents, addiction, sexual assault and sexual harassment.
It offers essential statistics, history, theory, skill set and foundational knowledge on healing solutions. Learn how to find the right healing solutions for yourself or your clients. Most importantly, follow the guidelines on when to refer clients if you are a coach, to a medical health professional.
What’s Included in the Course?
Part 1- Healing: Course Introduction
Part 2 - Course Video - Healing From Loss
- Alphabet Meditation
- Goal Manifestation Meditation
Part 3 - Course Video - Healing From Pain
- Loving Kindness Meditation
Part 4 - Course Video - Healing from Disease or Disability
- Forgiveness Meditation
Part 5 - Course Video - Healing From Accidents
- Embracing Aging Meditation
Part 6 - Course Video- Healing From Sexual Dysfunction
- Male Sexuality Hypnosis
- Female Sexuality Hypnosis
Part 7 - Course Video - Healing From Toxic Relationships
- Boost Confidence Hypnosis
- Replacing Negative Thoughts and Habits Meditation
Part 8 - Course Video - Healing From Addictions
- Stop Smoking Hypnosis
Part 9a - Course Video - Healing from Sexual Abuse
- Reparenting Yourself Meditation
Part 9b - Course Video - Healing from Self-Sabotage
- Weight Reduction Hypnosis
- Healing Course Quiz
Sexual Healing—SMART Learning Objectives
This course on sexual healing follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
- Identify at least three (3) definitions of healing.
- Differentiate between male and female sexual dysfunctions and healing solutions.
- Describe at least three (3) different breathing exercises that can help the healing process.
- Explain the purpose of journaling as a healing solution.
- Understand the five (5) stages of grief.
- Explain how forgiveness can help heal a relationship.
- Summarize the factors of worry, anxiety, stress and fear.
- Identify at least three (3) ways to coach someone to heal from pain.
- Distinguish between at least three (3) different forms of abuse.
- Understand how the #MeToo movement began.
- Examine how body image can change after an accident or disease.
- Develop a plan for healing from a toxic relationship.
- Identify at least three (3) addictions that can lead to death if not referred to a mental health specialist.
- Utilize the six (6) elements of Tantra for sexual healing.
- Familiarize yourself with emotional healing versus physical healing.
- Understand at least five (5) myths about people with disabilities.
- Describe the purpose of the emotional barometer
- Explain how meditation can help people to heal?
- Focus on choosing the right solution for the right issues.
- Become familiar with which meditation helps to replace negative thoughts and habits and which meditation helps tune into the sensations associated with each of your thoughts and coordinating physical parts of your body.
“This course has over 100 slides and myriad of exercises to help you or your clients deal with anxiety, stress and fear from loss. By no means are these exercises a replacement for medical help or therapy, which is why you will see an example of a Disclaimer Form in the first segment of this course.
I also share some of my own experiences so that you can see why this course is near and dear to my heart.”—From Dr. Ava Cadell
You can check out the Healing Course here.
The sexual Healing Course is also a part of the Certified Love Coach Program.
Stay connected with Loveology University, and receive a free mini-course!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team, and receive a free mini-course on Healing.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.