The Healing course lays the groundwork for understanding the healing process from loss, toxic relationships, sexual dysfunction, trauma, disease, accidents, addiction, sexual assault and sexual harassment.
It offers essential statistics, history, theory, skill set and foundational knowledge on healing solutions. Learn how to find the right healing solutions for yourself or your clients. Most importantly, follow the guidelines on when to refer clients if you are a coach, to a medical health professional.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least three (3) definitions of healing.
2. Differentiate between male and female sexual dysfunctions and healing solutions.
3. Describe at least three (3) different breathing exercises that can help the healing process.
4. Explain the purpose of journaling as a healing solution.
5. Understand the five (5) stages of grief.
6. Explain how forgiveness can help heal a relationship.
7. Summarize the factors of worry, anxiety, stress and fear.
8. Identify at least three (3) ways to coach someone to heal from pain.
9. Distinguish between at least three (3) different forms of abuse.
10. Understand how the #MeToo movement began.
11. Examine how body image can change after an accident or disease.
12. Develop a plan for healing from a toxic relationship.
13. Identify at least three (3) addictions that can lead to death if not referred to a mental health specialist.
14. Utilize the six (6) elements of Tantra for sexual healing.
15. Familiarize yourself with emotional healing versus physical healing.
16. Understand at least five (5) myths about people with disabilities.
17. Describe the purpose of the emotional barometer
18. Explain how meditation can help people to heal?
19. Focus on choosing the right solution for the right issues.
20. Become familiar with which meditation help to replace negative thoughts and habits and which meditation helps tune into the sensations associated with each of your thoughts and coordinating physical parts of your body.