Why Become a Relationship Coach?Jan 11, 2021
If you’re wondering why you should become a Relationship Coach, here is an introduction about love coaching and why you may want to make sex, intimacy, love, dating or relationship coaching your career choice.
Why become a Relationship Coach? Relationship Coaching is the second fastest growing profession in the world and currently the most popular.
Why is Relationship Coaching so Popular?
Being a Relationship Coach gives you the freedom to design your own career path, work as little or as much as you want, while getting tremendous rewards including creating a lucrative business, job satisfaction, personal growth and so much more!
Relationship Coaching Has Great Job Satisfaction
Love and Relationship Coaching is a rewarding career where you can help others revolutionize not only their love lives, but overall well-being, so they can learn to thrive! Imagine working from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere in the world, having more time and freedom to live and enjoy life on your own terms. Enjoy a flexible schedule that you design for your own lifestyle, take control of your career path and use your special skills, talents and experience to create a job you LOVE!
Why Become A Relationship Coach? It is a Lucrative Career!
Relationship Coaching is also a very lucrative business with many successful coaches earning six figures a year or more, because, as an entrepreneur you get to set your own pay rate and how much you want to work. Successful relationship coaches make anywhere from $100,000 to multiple seven figures a year with high end coaching packages going from $5,000-$20,000 and more for VIP programs and retreats. You can also add group coaching to your programs via educational courses, webinars, live events, and teleseminars to expand your coaching services to even more potential clients who crave your services.
Relationship Coaching Industry Statistics
- The Coaching Industry is a booming 2-Billion-dollar industry worldwide with over 41,300 active coaching professionals (2012).[i]
- In North America, there are approximately 14,060 coaches (2012) and coaching is a $1 billion industry in the U.S. alone (2016).[ii]
- Coaching is the 2nd faster growing profession in the world.[iii]
- Coaching is a very lucrative business with many successful relationship coaches earning 6 figures a year, because, as an entrepreneur you get to set your own pay rate and how much you want to work.[iv]
- The average Relationship Coach salary in the US is about $40,000-$60,000 a year.[v]
- High end coaches (approximately 20% of life coaches) make $100,000[vi] to multiple 7 figures[vii] a year.[viii]
- Hourly coaching rates are anywhere from: Low $200/hour, Average $500/hour, High $3,500/hour, with high end coaching packages going from $5000-$20,000 and up for VIP programs and retreats.[ix]
- Coaching is in demand, not only used on a personal level but also for organizations. According to a 2009 study, “coaching was used by 90% of the organizations surveyed… [and] even during the economic downturn, 70% of the organizations surveyed reported that they were increasing or maintaining their commitment to coaching.”[x]
- Return on Investment- Coaching works, and has up to 6 times return on investment (ROI) compared to coaching costs, according to a Fortune 100 executives study: “coaching resulted in a… 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in [overall] quality.””[xi]
- Love and Relationship Coaching is so lucrative that even Tony Robbins is getting into it. With a net worth of $480 million, Robbins now offers Love Coaching programs for his clients along with his life coaching and motivational seminars.[xii]
- To meet the rising demand for professional coaches, Colleges are now starting to offer coaching to their curriculums including Columbia, New York, Harvard, Yale, Duke, UC Berkeley and many more. In addition, hundreds of coaching schools have sprouted up over the past several years including e-learning opportunities where you can take coaching programs in the comfort of your home.
- Loveology University (LoveUniv.com) offers three training programs in Relationship Coaching including the bestselling Certified Love Coach Program, where you can graduate in 6 months or less for 1000s of dollars less than most alternative programs.
Take a look at our Certified Relationship Coach program NOW to get started in one of the top professions in the world, by becoming a Certified Relationship Coach!
Stay connected with Loveology University, and receive a free mini-course!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team, and receive a free mini-course on Healing.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.