Sexual Intimacy Video CourseDec 21, 2017
Welcome to Loveology University’s sneak preview video course on Sexual Intimacy. This in-depth course will teach you everything you need to know to find everlasting love, and how to nurture a strong romantic love relationship.
“Among men, sex sometimes results in intimacy; among women, intimacy sometimes results in sex.”― Dame Barbara Cartland
What is Intimacy?
Intimacy comes from the Latin: intimus, meaning “innermost”, and intimare, meaning “to make familiar”. Thus, intimacy is a close familiarity or friendship, that is closely personal and private, and may include sexual intimacy or intercourse.
- Shared moments
Intimacy Rules of Engagement
- Get close but not too close too quickly.
- Sustain a connection but find boundaries.
- Try to be a lover but don’t lose your friendship.
- Open up about yourself but don’t overwhelm.
- Don’t reject self-disclosure.
- Don’t reject friendship.
- Be patient but don’t waste your time.
How to Develop Intimacy Through Intimate Communication
According to research by Byers & Demmons (1999), MacNeil & Byers (1997), Russell (1990), Poppen (1994), and Quina et al (2000) if partners COMMUNICATE the following results are produced:
- Overall satisfaction with the relationship
- Sexual satisfaction
- Fewer unsafe sex practices
- Sharing about sexually transmitted infections
- Consistent use of contraception
- More Intimacy
- More Closeness
So, communication is one of the most important parts to creating an intimate relationship with your lover. Open and honest communication is the key ingredient for a consistently successful relationship.
Way to Communicate for Better Intimacy
- Always communicate your wants and needs positively
- Always bring conversations back to your common goals.
- Share words of appreciation
- Compliment your partner’s physical and mental attributes
- Show interest in your partner’s feelings
- Use a tone of voice that displays a romantic sentiment
Communication for Better and More Intimate Sex
In order to have a successful intimacy relationship and great sex, be sure to communicate these topics with your partner.
- Sexual likes and dislikes, turn-ons and turn-offs
- Sexual needs and desires
- Sexual fears and concerns
- Questions about sexually transmitted infections
- Past positive sexual experiences
- Past negative sexual experiences or traumas
- Personal sexual values and morals
- Personal conditions for a sexual relationship
Sexual Intimacy Video Course Sneak Peek
Today’s sneak peek video is all about Sexual Intimacy, a comprehensive digital course that will teach you everything you need to know about how to create an deep, intimate, loving relationship that will last, available via our Certified Love Coach program!
This exclusive course on Sexual Intimacy includes a Narrated Multimedia Video Course, extra Video Training: Intimacy Wellness – Experiential Therapy with Dr. Elaine Floyer and Ask The Expert – Dr. Diana Wiley on Baby Boomer Sex, Plus!, you will learn:
- Intimacy Definition
- What Intimacy Is & Isn’t
- Kinds of intimacy
- Field of Eligibles
- Matching Hypothesis
- Flirting 101
- Stages of Psychosocial Development
- Intimacy in History
- 5 Steps of Intimacy
- Intimacy and Communication
- Types of Love
- Sternberg’s Triangular Theory of Love
- 20 Sexually Intimate Exercises
- Barriers to Intimacy
- Dr. Ava’s 12 C’s of Couples Enrichment
- Course Bibliography
This video is just a small component of our comprehensive Certified Love Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about sexual pleasure, arousal, orgasms, sexual anatomy, how to please and man and a woman, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Love Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Love Coach!
Stay connected with Loveology University, and receive a free mini-course!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team, and receive a free mini-course on Healing.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.