Sexual ForeplayMar 08, 2021
Welcome to Loveology University’s sneak preview video course on Sexual Foreplay. This in-depth course will teach you everything you need to know about foreplay, including all the sexy ways you can use to turn your lover on.
What is Foreplay?
According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary, foreplay is “erotic stimulation preceding sexual intercourse.”
However, we believe that foreplay is much more than that!
Foreplay can sometimes be confusing and controversial. It is confusing because no one sat us down in life and explained what it is: What constitutes foreplay? It is controversial because there are conflicting schools of thought:
1) Foreplay is sexual play pre-coitus,
2) Foreplay is not a separate stage, it is sex. Meaning the two are inseparable.
Foreplay includes adult playtime without intercourse so you could say it’s outercourse or the appetizer before the main meal.
- Non-coital play
- Sexual suspense
- Sex appetizers
- Pre-sex attention
- Safer Sex
How to Ask for Foreplay
Ask your partner ‘wanna play with me?’ instead of, ‘wanna have sex?’ The mere word play takes away pressure to perform or orgasm.
Exchange a wish list of three things that you think may heighten a foreplay experience for you.
Share safe foreplay preferences by telling your partner the kinds of safe foreplay activities you like most: cuddling, kissing, phone sex, massaging, watching erotic movies, mutual masturbation and so on.
Sexual Foreplay Tips For Arousing Your Woman
The one thing that most women want more of during lovemaking is foreplay. That’s because most women need to be turned on slowly, like a kettle of water that slowly builds to a simmer and then a boil. But many men are aroused quickly and tend to rush foreplay or are too focused on genital play and intercourse.
So, the biggest tip with foreplay to arouse a woman is go slow. Take at least a 1/2 hour to a full hour or more to turn her on.
Foreplay Tips for Her
- Write her sexy love notes on post it notes and leave them around the house where she will find them.
- Phone her from work and tell her to wear something sexy, that you have a surprise for her tonight.
- Text her throughout the day, letting her know how much she turns you on and how you can’t wait to get inside her panties.
- Tell her how beautiful she is, and treat her like a Goddess.
- Undress her with your eyes and smile at her seductively.
- Buy her an erotic present, like edible massage lotion that you can share together.
- Whisper hot sexy nothings in her ear.
- Nibble her ear and throat.
- Hold her hand and kiss her finger tips.
- Stare deeply into her eyes with love.
- Chase her around the house and then tickle her (if she likes that) when you catch her.
- Playfully spank her bottom.
- Slow dance with her to romantic music.
- Fast dance the tango to rev up your erotic energy.
- Feed her aphrodisiacs in bed.
- Role-play a naughty scene together like Secretary or Doctor.
- Kiss her deeply and erotically on the lips.
- Use your imagination and ask her what she likes!
Men Enjoy Foreplay Too?
Believe it of not, men enjoy foreplay too! According to Psychology Today, the author cites two studies that show that men enjoy and want foreplay just as much as women!
Not only that, but men who do not engage in foreplay, or rarely did, reported more erection, arousal, ejaculation and orgasm problems and also said that sex “was not pleasurable”. — <www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201708/surprise-men-enjoy-and-want-foreplay>
Why Is Foreplay Important?
Foreplay creates intimacy and intimacy is important for both good sex and a happy, healthy relationship. Foreplay allows women to warm up and to get sexually stimulated as well as aiding in natural lubrication, while it teaches men what turns their partner on. Foreplay helps release feel good hormones in the body, makes us feel more relaxed and relieves stress. For older men, or men that have erectile difficulties, it helps stimulate an erection. For women, foreplay could be the difference in having an orgasm, and simply faking it. The more foreplay couples have together the better and more enhanced their sex. Foreplay keeps sex interesting, imaginative and builds anticipation.
So, start adding more foreplay to your sex life, and you will reap multiple rewards!
Need some ideas? Check out our sneak peek video below.
Sexual Foreplay Video Course Sneak Peek
Today’s sneak peek video is all about Foreplay, a comprehensive digital course that will teach you everything you need to know about how to be an expert at foreplay, available via our Certified Relationship Coach program!
This exclusive Sexual Foreplay course includes Narrated Multimedia Video Course on Foreplay, a Foreplay PDF Course Workbook, Video Training: Creative Foreplay & Communication: To Empower Yourself & Your Partner with Dr. Nikki Goldstein, and Penthouse Sex Academy, Foreplay, Hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves. Plus, you will learn:
- All About Foreplay
- What is foreplay
- Playing & flirting
- Foreplay dos & don’ts
- Foreplay signals of arousal
- Foreplay, sensual play, & touch
- Outercourse—Find out what this is and how to do it!
- How to Striptease
- The physiology of an orgasm
- Oral sex foreplay
- Fantasy & foreplay
- Foreplay fun around the house
This video is just a small component of our comprehensive Certified Relationship Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about Couple’s enrichment, Love, Aphrodisiacs, Foreplay, Flirting, Kissing, Tantra, Relationship Coaching Niches, How to Become a Relationship Coach, Erotic Massage, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Relationship Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Relationship Coach!