Online Dating Course for Singles
Jun 04, 2018
Are you looking for the woman or man of your dreams? Wary of bad dates, the online dating racket, and dating apps that get you nowhere?
Then the Online Dating Course for Singles is the perfect solution to bad dating habits and how to turn your love life around to meet your soul mate and keep them!
In our Loveology University Dating Course you will learn all about how to date successfully and find your soul mate including dating dos and don’ts, different approaches to dating, secrets to a great date, dating taboos, how to meet people, conversation starters, the rules of dating, date ideas and so much more!
Am I Ready to Date?
Before you start dating it is important to know if you are in the right stage of your life to want to date.
If you answer yes to all these questions… you are!
- Are you over your last relationship?
- Do you know the qualities of the person you seek?
- Do you know what qualities you have to offer a relationship?
- Do you have the confidence to approach someone you are attracted to?
- Are you willing to compromise if someone isn’t perfect?
- Are you able to avoid talking about your past relationships?
- Do you love yourself unconditionally?
- Do you enjoy meeting and dating new people?
- Are you ready to make a commitment?
- Are you willing to fulfill your partner’s sexual needs and willing to talk about your own?
Top Dating Tips for Men & Women
When going on a date with a new person, there are lots of ways you can make the date much more successful. These include:
- Be positive!
- Have fun and be yourself!
- Be passionate and talk about what lights you up!
- Show gratitude. Let them know you really appreciate being with them.
- Make eye contact.
- Ask questions and show interest.
- Mimic their body language.
- Have realistic goals. Don’t expect to fall in love on the first date.
- Decide what qualities you would like in another person rather than just focusing on their physical appearance.
Ten Rules for Dating
Here are the ten rules for dating, the dos and don’ts when you are on a date.
- Leave if you’re uncomfortable
- Put away your phone!
- Listen and speak equally
- Be courteous
- Be open minded
- Talk about your ex
- Move too fast
- Drink too much
- Look for faults in your date
- Bring your friend
How to Date for Long-lasting Relationships
One of the main things you need for a successful date that could turn into a long-lasting relations hip compatibility. But how do you know if you and your date are compatible or not?
- You’re comfortable switching from light topics (movies, interests or jobs) to heavy duty stuff (needs, goals, world events) without any awkwardness.
- You find yourselves agreeing upon many topics or are able to discuss differences with ease.
- You feel like you know what they’re going to say before they say it.
- Everyone around you seems to fade into the background.
- You talk for what seems like half an hour but turns out to be 4 hours.
- You have similar values, if not similar goals.
Watch this Sneak Peek Video on Our Online Dating and Relationships Course
Today’s video is all about Online Dating, a comprehensive course that will teach you everything you need to know about dating and so much more!
This exclusive Online Dating and Relationships course includes a video slide show and downloadable PDF, so you can learn at your own pace in your own home!
When You Sign Up for Loveology University’s Dating Course You Will Also Learn:
- Webster’s Definition for Dating
- What Dating Means
- What Dating Is
- Fun Facts
- Early Memories of Dating
- Dating Globally
- Types of Dating
- Different Approaches to Dating
- Dating Do’s Dating Don’ts
- Dating Taboos
- Positive Attitude
- How to Meet People
- Date Ideas
- Preparing for a Date
- Secrets to a Great Date
- Once You’re on a Date
- Conversation Starters
- The End of the Date
- Personalities to Avoid- Women
- Personalities to Avoid- Men
- The Perfect Valentine’s Date
- Dating and Sex
- Dating with Children
- Dating in Your 20’s & 30’s
- Dating in Your 40’s & 50’s
- Dating Over 60
- Dating After Divorce or Loss
- Dating After a Relationship
- Questions Before Sex
- Questions Before Marriage
- Moving from Dating to Intimacy
This video is just a small component of our comprehensive Certified Relationship Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about Couple’s enrichment, Love, Aphrodisiacs, Foreplay, Flirting, Kissing, Tantra, Relationship Coaching Niches, How to Become a Relationship Coach, Erotic Massage, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Relationship Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Relationship Coach!