Masturbation: The Art Of Self-PleasureJul 12, 2022
Welcome to Loveology University’s sneak preview video course on Masturbation—Self-Pleasure. This in-depth course will teach you all about masturbation, myths, how to masturbate, self-love, mutual masturbation with your lover, sex toys and so much more!
Masturbation refers to sexual stimulation of one’s own genitals often to the point of orgasm. It can be performed in numerous ways, using the hands, sex toys, dry humping, aided by sexual fantasies and by many other methods. Masturbation is the most common form of sexual stimulation. 80% of males and 59% of females have masturbated by age 18 and 98% of men and about 95% of women have (or do) masturbate. The American Medical Association declared masturbation a normal and healthy sexual activity in 1972.
Watch this Sneak Peek Video on Our Masturbation : Self-Pleasure Video Course Below
Masturbation is Good for Your Health!
Did you know that masturbation is actually good for you? Check out these 30 fun facts about masturbation!
- Is a normal and healthy part of “maturing” as we explore our own bodies
- Is pleasurable and erotic
- Promotes self confidence
- Is a safe sex activity
- Is a natural stress reliever
- Helps you connect with yourself
- Allows you to pleasure yourself on your own terms
- Can help you figure out how you feel about sex
- Allows you to explore your sexual fantasies
- Is an acceptable selfish act
- Never requires you to make excuses about why you do it
- Is a gift you have just for yourself
- Is a way to enjoy and appreciate your own body
- Reduces stress by releasing endorphins
- Enhances self-esteem and confidence
- Promotes muscle relaxation
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Improves blood flow to the genitals
- Can help to prevent the development of prostate cancer
- Keeps our sexual organs in good working order
- Is an effective natural cure for insomnia by the release of tension that lead to a deeper, quicker sleep
- Burns calories
- Relieves headaches and muscle aches
- Can work as a laxative, toning and controlling the lower abdominal muscles
- Can produce the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth
- Can unblock a stuffy nose as a natural antihistamine that combats hay fever
- Protects you from STDs and unplanned pregnancy
- Is an effective anti-depressant as it releases Dopamine, feel-good neurotransmitters from the
- Is a treatment for sexual dysfunction: In women it can teach them how to orgasm and in men it can teach them self-control to aid in premature ejaculation.
Masturbation: Self-Pleasure Video Course
Today’s sneak peek video is all about Masturbation—Self-Pleasure, a comprehensive digital course that will teach you everything you need to know about Tantric sexuality available via our Certified Love Coach program!
In this exclusive Masturbation—Self-Pleasure course, which includes a video slide show and downloadable PDF, PLUS! Videos: Knowing Yourself: Body Assessment & Acceptance with Jallen Rix & Elaine Floyer; Ask the Expert – Nicholas Tana, director of masturbation documentary Sticky; Penthouse Sex Academy, Masturbation, Hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves; PLUS! The Loveology Guide To Inhibitions E-book, you will learn:
- All About Self Pleasure
- What is Masturbation
- Freedom of expression
- History of Masturbation
- Masturbation Myths
- Masturbation Slang
- Preparing to Masturbate
- All About Lubes
- Erogenous zones
- Vaginal anatomy
- Female masturbation
- How-to Masturbate
- G-spot Masturbation
- Vagina aerobics
- Vaginal health
- Penis anatomy
- Male masturbation
- Masturbation with foods
- The male prostate
- Penis aerobics
- Penis health
- Therapeutic Masturbation
- Penis Exercises
- Orgasm vs ejaculation
- How to lengthen the penis
- Masturbation Positions
- Masturbation and relationships
- Mutual Masturbation with your Lover
- How to talk about masturbation with your partner
- Sex toys
- Compulsive masturbating
- The Concerns, Difficulty, & Consequences of Masturbation
- Getting a Sex Therapist
This video is just a small component of our comprehensive Certified Love Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about sexual pleasure, arousal, orgasms, sexual anatomy, how to please and man and a woman, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Love Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Love Coach!
"However, if you're tired of beating your meat for absolutely nothing. There is only one way to beat this shitty trap, and it is to start a nofap challenge. Visit Mr Mind Blowing to learn all the amazing benefits of NoFap."