How to Become a Relationship CoachJun 24, 2017
How to Become a Relationship Coach!
If you are interested in learning How to Become a Relationship Coach, then you have come to the right place!
At Loveology University, we specialize in training people how to become a Love, Intimacy, Dating, Sex and Relationship Coach, so they can begin an exciting new career.
What is a Relationship Coach?
A Love and Relationship Coach is a professional you can hire to help assist you with your personal development, in the area of achieving specific goals in love, dating, relationships, romance, intimacy and sexuality.
Check out our article: “What is a Love Coach?” to find out more.
Why Become a Relationship Coach?
Life is flexible. Is your job?
Relationship Coaching is the second fastest growing profession in the world and currently the most popular. It is a fun, lucrative, rewarding career that gives you the freedom to design your own career path, work as little or as much as you want, while getting tremendous rewards including creating a profitable business, job satisfaction, helping others, personal growth and so much more!
Check out our article: “Why Become a Relationship Coach?” here for more reasons why you may want to choose this as a career.
How to Become a Relationship Coach
So, now that you know the What and Why, let’s learn How to Become a Relationship Coach!
The Coaching Industry is not regulated, so anyone can, in theory, slap a sign on their door and call themselves a coach or relationship coach. However, without the skills and knowledge that you would learn at a qualified coaching school or university, it is unlikely you would succeed using the “wing it” method.
While you may be good a giving advice and helping others, Relationship Coaching encompasses much more than that. In fact, you don’t really want to give advice at all, but give couples resources, tools, skills and love work exercises, so you can empower them to find their own solutions that work for them. And, unlike Counselors and Therapists who work with a patient’s past history to overcome past traumas and life issues, a relationship coach helps clients triumph over relationship challenges through guidance, encouragement and support, to help them meet their present and future goals, so they can enjoy a fulfilling love life.
So, while you can try to become a Relationship Coach and struggle with it all alone, it is recommended that you take a certified training course at a reputable school like Loveology University.
Why Become a Certified Relationship Coach?
Getting certified as a Love or Relationship Coach will give you all the tools and education you will need to help your clients overcome their relationship problems and enjoy a happy, intimate, loving relationship.
Knowing you have certification also gives you the confidence you need to have a successful career as a relationship coach, and gives you the ability to proudly showcase your credentials and certification on your website.
Becoming a Certified Relationship Coach through Loveology also allows you to:
- Have the qualifications to set up your own private practice as a Certified Relationship Coach.
- Learn everything you need to become a superstar relationship coach so you can help couple’s succeed together.
- Enjoy financial freedom by becoming your own boss and creating your own business.
- Our Relationship Coach Program offers you certification as a relationship coach, dating coach and couples intimacy coach.
- Relationship coaching for couples is one of the most rewarding careers because you’re helping people improve the quality of their love lives. Whether they are dating, engaged, beginning a new relationship, married or in a committed partnership, you can teach them how to rekindle romance, intimacy, and passion.
- Learn expert relationship coaching techniques and effective client communication skills to get certified as a relationship coach.
How to Become a Certified Relationship Coach
To become a Certified Relationship Coach, you need to choose an accredited program.
Criteria to look for when evaluating various coaching programs:
- Location: Does the program offer long distance e-learning? YES! Loveology University offers 100% online e-learning so you can learn from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world. Each course in the program is designed to be taken in small doses, so you can do the curriculum during lunch breaks, after work, evenings, weekends, or even 3 am if you choose! You can even take courses while on vacation, or while you are still full-time employed at another job.
- Flexibility: Is the program designed to be flexible and cater to a busy student already working inside or outside the home? Is it self-paced? YES! Loveology University’s programs are totally self-paced so you can graduate in less than 6 months, or take as long as you need!
- Learning Mode: Can all or part of the program be completed through distance learning via ebooks, videos, audios and quizzes? YES! All of the course material in the LU programs can be downloaded to your own computer and is yours to keep and refer back to forever.
- Range of Offerings: Does the program offer a variety of courses and support for students both during and after training? YES! LU has 3 different certification courses, so you can take the one that is right for you, or upgrade to the next level. Plus, with payment in full of the Certified Love Coach program you get “The LU Entrepreneur Kit” which includes: Guaranteed ways to market yourself in your private practice, as a public speaker, author, media coach, party planning consultant, retail owner and Internet entrepreneur with dozens of audios and videos, hundreds of media contacts and everything you need to become a successful Love Coach.
- Cost: Are the costs associated with the program reasonable and easy to understand, without hidden costs or confusing fees? YES! LU’s programs are $1000s of dollars less than most relationship coaching programs, and everything you need to graduate is included in your course materials.
- Value: Does the course offer great value for what you have to pay to attend? YES! LU offers over 35 narrated multimedia keynote courses with everything you need to know about love, romance, relationships, intimacy and sexuality for full certification.
If you are interested in becoming a Love, Sex, Intimacy, Dating or Relationship Coach, then Loveology will give you all the skills, tools, education, and support you need to become a thriving and successful Relationship Coach, while helping others create passionate love lives.
Are you ready to turn your passion into a profession and learn how you can build a thriving business by making a profound improvement in people’s love lives?
Our comprehensive Certified Relationship Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about Couple’s enrichment, Love, Aphrodisiacs, Foreplay, Flirting, Kissing, Tantra, Relationship Coaching Niches, How to Become a Relationship Coach, Erotic Massage, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Relationship Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Relationship Coach!
Stay connected with Loveology University, and receive a free mini-course!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team, and receive a free mini-course on Healing.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.