Gay LoversMar 11, 2020
Welcome to Loveology University’s sneak preview video course on Gay Lovers. This in-depth course will teach you everything you need to know about coming out, finding a partner, dating and relationships, as well as how to have great sex for gay men.
What does it Mean to be Gay?
These days being Gay refers colloquially to homosexuality. To be gay means to identify with people who are romantically and or sexually attracted to the same sex. For this article and video course, we are referring to gay men. Our course on gay women is here.
An increasingly large amount of research has been done to determine the biological role in orientation and more specifically, homosexuality.
Our genes, hormones, environment, experiences and programming by our peers, all influence our sexual orientation.
Fellatio: Tips on Oral Pleasure for Men
- Use the tip of your tongue and slide it side to side across his urethral opening
- Lick, kiss, and suck the frenulum for extra pleasure and stimulation
- Wrap your lips tightly around his glans (head) and use plenty of suction
- Flick your tongue around his coronal ridge (around the base of the glans)
- If you suffer from the gag reflex, leave your tongue outside of your mouth.
- Put his penis inside of your cheeks to avoid gagging. Brushing the back of your tongue every day will help relax that reflex and allow you to deep throat more easily.
- Always use your hands in addition to your mouth.
- Try to keep eye contact with your lover.
- Squeeze his penis in the palm of your hand.
- Lick and lap his raphe with the flat of your tongue (underside/seam of his penis and scrotum).
- Change your rhythm from long, slow sucking to short, fast, milking action.
- Shake and wiggle his penis in your mouth.
- Hold the base tight while making spiral motions around the glans.
- Gently tug his scrotum while sucking him from the shaft to the glans.
- Press on his perineum (between the anus and the scrotum) while sucking.
- Put your finger, palm up, inside his mouth while going down on him.
- Stroke his prostate (just inside the anus) while sucking.
- For “Deep Throating” keep your head back and let him straddle you.
- Stimulate his glans with your index finger while you are sucking.
- For more sensations, try: sucking on an ice cube prior to oral sex, drinking some hot liquid prior to oral sex, make humming sounds during oral sex for extra vibration, rubbing fruits and juices on him and licking them off.
Want more tips on how to be a great lover for gay men? Checkout our video course below!
Gay Lovers Video Course Sneak Peek
Today’s sneak peek video is all about Gay Lovers, a comprehensive digital course that will teach you everything you need to know about how to develop an intimate and sexy relationship for gay men, available via our Certified Love Coach program!
Gay Lovers Video
This video is just a small component of our comprehensive Certified Love Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about sexual pleasure, arousal, orgasms, sexual anatomy, how to please and man and a woman, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Love Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Love Coach!