Erotic Kissing – Video CourseJul 24, 2017
Welcome to Loveology University’s sneak preview video course on Erotic Kissing. This in-depth course will teach you all about kissing, the various types of kissing, the history of kissing, how to kiss, kissing games and so much more!
Kissing is one of the most intimate acts of sex (yes, it’s sex when you exchange bodily fluids, and that includes kissing) which is why Dr. Ava Cadell calls it “facial intercourse,” a phrase she often likes to use in her seminars.
What you may not know about kissing is that there is now scientific evidence that long, wet, deep, passionate kissing can stimulate the same type of brain activity as high risk sports activities such as bungee jumping. The feelings of anticipation and excitement from both activities cause the brain to release feel good endorphins and neurotransmitters (chemicals) like Dopamine, whose targeted actions includes voluntary movement and emotional arousal and Noradrenaline for wakefulness and physical arousal.
Drugs like Speed and Amphetamines that suppress appetite and enhance performance create similar feelings to the natural endorphins your body releases during passionate kissing and sports. Unlike when you’re rock climbing, speed skiing, or parachuting, when you kiss someone you have incredible chemistry with, your brain sends messages to your body that creates physical changes and sensations resulting in arousal; and if you move from kissing to caressing, oral sex, intercourse, and orgasm, your body will go through the five stages of a sexual response cycle.
Kissing and Brain Chemicals?
Kissing releases feel good chemicals!
During kissing, our brains make our lips extra sensitive. This triggers the release of a chemical cocktail made up of dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin. These chemicals light up the pleasure centers in our brain. We can experience feelings of euphoria and even addiction, connection and attachment, and even obsession. In heterosexual kisses, testosterone gets transferred from the man to the woman during kissing, which accounts for part of the arousal in women during kissing.
- A 60 second French Kiss can burn 26 calories.
- Exchanging saliva can improve your immune system.
- The lips are proven to be 200 times more sensitive than even fingers.
- A study conducted during the 1980s found that men who kiss their wives before leaving for work live longer, get into fewer car accidents and have a higher income than married men who don’t.
- Freud thought that kissing was a subconscious return to the oral phase of development, and suckling a mother’s breast.
- A study, carried out by scientists at Manchester University found that men are drawn to women’s lips more than any other facial feature, especially if she is wearing red lipstick. This study proved that kips play an important part in sexual attraction.
- Painting a woman’s lips goes as far back as Ancient Sumerian about 5,000 years ago who used crushed gemstones to decorate their faces, mainly on the lips and around the eyes. Egyptians also painted their lips with a rouge made of crushed bugs to create a color of red on their lips.
- Anthropologists believe that red lips serve are reminiscent of a woman’s labia, which flush red and swell when they’re aroused.
- Kissing of the lips can lead to an orgasm.
Types of Erotic Kisses
In the 17th century Martin von Kempe, a German scholar wrote a 1,040 page encyclopedia about the 20 different types of kissing. Here are a few samples of sexy types of kissing from playful and sensuous to erotic and passionate :
A Playful Kiss is cute, loving, playful, silly and ‘in the moment,’ showing affection.
A Nose Kiss is a sweet loving kiss where you rub your noses together.
A Butterfly Kiss is when someone brushes or flutters their eyelashes against the other person face, cheek of skin.
A Sensual Kiss is a longer, lingering kiss that uses the sense of taste and licking to arouse their lover’s body.
A Romantic Kiss can be anywhere, but a location like a hot beach helps enhance the environment.
A French Kiss is kissing with a tongues, sometimes called a “Florentine Kiss” in France or “English Kissing.”
Licking or Lizard Kiss
A Licking or Lizard Kiss uses a lot more tongue action and sometimes dueling tongues or flickering tongues.
Lip Biting Kiss
A Lip Biting, nibbling kiss or love bites are soft gentle nibbles usually to the bottom lip or other parts of the body.
A Passionate Kiss gets the juices flowing and turn on those brain chemicals so lovers become caught up in the act of kiss and nothing else.
Necking is erotic kissing of the neck and pulse points, a very sensitive and erogenous area for kissing.
Make Out Kiss
Make Out Kissing happens on the bed, in a car, kitchen table, wherever, and is often spontaneous arousal that leads to passionate kissing and making out.
The Frenzied Kiss is the I-Got-To-Have-You-Right-Now kind of kiss, no holding back, let’s get our clothes off and have sex.
Erotic Kissing Video Course
Today’s sneak peek video is all about Erotic Kissing, a comprehensive digital course that will teach you everything you need to know about erotic kissing available via our Certified Relationship Coach program!
In this exclusive Kissing course, which includes a video slide show and downloadable PDF, you will learn:
- The Art of Kissing
- Types of kissing
- The History of kissing
- Kissing rules
- Where and How to erotic kiss
- Kissing positions
- Kissing with all five senses
- Kissing with piercings
- Kissing health benefits
- Oral care
- Kissing and herpes
- Oral sex
- Kissing games like Spin the Bottle and more…
This video is just a small component of our comprehensive Certified Relationship Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about Couple’s enrichment, Love, Aphrodisiacs, Foreplay, Flirting, Kissing, Tantra, Relationship Coaching Niches, How to Become a Relationship Coach, Erotic Massage, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Relationship Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Relationship Coach!
Stay connected with Loveology University, and receive a free mini-course!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team, and receive a free mini-course on Healing.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.