Cultural Competency – Multi-media Course on Cultural and Religious Influences on Love and Sex
Welcome to Loveology University’s overview of our course on: Cultural Competency - Cultural and Religious Influences on Love and Sex. This fascinating course looks at sexually through the lens of sociology and cultural diversity, viewing various cultures, religions and attitudes towards sex and love from a multi-cultural perspective.
In This Course You Will:
- Learn the variations that exist across and within cultures.
- Assess where you stand in terms of cultural and behavioral paradigms.
- Gain perspective on the ways culture shapes sexuality and feelings of lovability.
- Understand why behaviors are not determined by biology and instincts.
- Learn how culture and religion impact our sexuality.
Why is it Important to Learn About Cultural Differences?
The cultural context of a client’s life is just as important as the intent for which the client seeks help.
This course studies...