Learn Secret Tantric Techniques For Orgasmic Energy
Tantric Love Course
This in-depth course will teach you what is Tantra, the types and history of Tantra, tantric sex, orgasmic kissing, multiple orgasms, tantric massage, tantric sex positions, and much more! It covers the 5000-year-old practice of Tantra which involves opening up the Chakras, (energy centers), balancing love energy and ancient sexual techniques such as the Venus Butterfly. Discover how Tantra can heal hurt relationships and treat common sexual concerns such as lack of desire, premature ejaculation and inability to orgasm. Tantric love helps couples to connect on a spiritual level and heighten their intimacy.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
- Identify three (3) types of Tantra.
- Name and define the six basic elements of Tantra.
- Explain where the 7 sacred chakras are located on the body and what energy centers they represent.
- Differentiate between orgasm and ejaculation for men.
- Summarize the various types of Tantra kissing.
- Identify at least five (5) qualities each for yin and yang energy.
- Understand how the G-spot can be stimulated to achieve a G-spot orgasm that may result in female ejaculation.
- Develop a Lovework plan for clients who want to explore opening their energy centers.
- Identify seven (7) types of Tantric touch.
- Identify and define at least six (6) Tantric breathing techniques.
- Explain how to administer an erotic Tantric massage for a man and a woman.
- Learn the glossary of Tantric terms.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
TANTRIC LOVE Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 51m)
Tantric Sex: Spiritual Sexuality & Deeper Intimacy for Couples with Dr. Ava Cadell (57
Kundalini Yoga for Balancing the Chakras by Gurutej Kaur (30 m)
Ask The Expert – Gurutej on Energizing Yourself (17 minutes)
Ask The Expert – Laurie Handlers (10 minutes)
Ask The Expert – Destin Gerek (12 minutes)
Tantric Lab Audio Course (32 minutes)
Tantra Workbook eBook (68 pages, estimated time to complete: 2 hours, 10 minutes
reading and approximately 6 – 12 hours of exercises, depending on availability of
- Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 5 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 5 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®