The art of erotic massage is examined closely in this how-to course that breaks down the process into step-by-step techniques including setting the scene, sensory stimulation, types of touch, basic body landmarks, permission, and orgasmic climaxes. You don’t have to be a pro massager to give your lover an erotic massage. The most important component of a great massage is the desire to please your lover. But after watching the erotic massage videos, you might feel like a pro when you or your partner experience a “happy ending.”
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify the five (5) factors to consider when deciding the type of massage to give to a partner.
2. Differentiate between breast and nipple massage, and learn to do both.
3. Name the seven sacred chakras and how they relate to body “landmarks.”
4. Explain how trust intersects with massage.
5. Summarize the list of limitations to be considered before giving an erotic massage.
6. Identify at least eight (8) types of physical touch.
7. Identify all the major parts of female and male genitalia.
8. Identify at least three (3) penis massage techniques and how to execute them.
9. Explain how to massage the clitoris to achieve a clitoral orgasm.
10. Learn how to give an erotic foot massage.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
EROTIC MASSAGE Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (51m)
Penthouse Sex Academy Erotic Massage, hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando
Chaves (1 hour)
Sensual Massage Audio (23 minutes)
3. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 4 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®