How To Achieve The Big O & Multiple O's
The Big 'O' Course
Orgasms have been defined as everything from a natural stress reliever to a spiritual experience. This course dives deep into the history, facts and research about the ‘Big O’ including orgasm stages, pleasure scales, orgasm barriers, erogenous zones and types of orgasms including blended orgasms, bigasms, trigasms and more.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
- Identify at least three (3) findings from Alfred Kinsey’s research on orgasms.
- Differentiate between at least five (5) types of orgasms and how they occur.
- Name two (2) beliefs about orgasms in early Christianity.
- Explain the female orgasm evolutionary theories of Morris and Baker and Bellis.
- Summarize Dr. Gemma O’Brien’s research on orgasms.
- Identify the hormones released by orgasms in men and women.
- Distinguish between the four stage model of sexual response developed by Masters and Johnson and Dr. Ava’s five stages of orgasm.
- Understand how the Pleasure Scale can increase pleasure between couples.
- Examine how to find and stimulate the G-spot in women and P-spot in men.
- Develop a plan to help clients who have difficulty reaching orgasm, and understand which type of professional should be consulted.
- Identify at least three (3) results from the Loveology University orgasm research study.
- Identify at least three (3) types of sex toys and how they work to create orgasms.
- Explain how multiple orgasms occur for women and men.
- Understand how the Cowper’s glands work, and what fluid they secrete.
- Learn about physical exercises for men and women to increase orgasmic potential.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
THE BIG ‘O’ Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 2m)
Unique Orgasms: Discovering Ultimate Pleasure for your Sexual Health with Dr. Ava
Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves (45m)
Ask The Expert – Brandon Maxwell on Male Multiple Orgasms (21 minutes)
Ask The Expert – Orgasmic Birthing with Jaiya (24 minutes)
Documentary ‐ Orgasm, Inc. (1 hour, 23 minutes)
- Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 3 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 3 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®