How To Become A Great, Memorable Kisser
This comprehensive course on ‘osculation’ explores the history, benefits, styles, and techniques of kissing including psychological benefits, brain chemical breakdown, the role of oral health and disease prevention, sensory and sexual impact (including oral sex) and much more.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (3) historical kissing related events in the 15th and 16th century.
2. Describe & define MHC (major histocompatibility complex.)
3. Explain how to create a kissing barrier from a latex glove for genital kissing.
4. Identify at least five physiological effects of kissing.
5. Distinguish between three (3) brain chemicals that are activated during kissing.
6. Develop a plan for establishing kissing boundaries with an intimate partner.
7. Identify at least three (3) kissing techniques.
8. Identify two (2) types of Tantric kissing.
9. Learn about different kissing customs in countries around the world.
10. Identify (5) ways that herpes simplex 1 may be transmitted between human beings.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
KISSING Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 15m)
Head to Toe Kissing e-book by Nikki Leigh (45 pages, estimated time to read: 30min)
3. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 2 CE credit. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 2 CE credit - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®