Oral sex history, origins, technique and skill are covered comprehensively in this detailed course that focuses on cunnilingus, fellatio, oral sex positions, oral sex locations, tongue exercises, analingus and much more. So if you want to learn how to put a condom on with your mouth or watch three hours of explicit oral sex tips, then this course is for you.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (5) ways to stimulate the penis.
2. Name all the parts of the male and female genitalia.
3. Explain how to make an oral sex dental dam / finger cot combination from a rubber glove.
4. Identify at least three (3) different types of female orgasms.
5. Distinguish between the number of nerve endings in the penis versus the clitoris.
6. Identify at least twelve (12) oral sex positions and their pros and cons.
7. Identify at least three (3) findings by Alfred Kinsey in his research on oral sex.
8. Explain how to put a condom on with your mouth.
9. Understand how the tongue can be exercised like any muscle, and how to do it.
10. Learn about oral sex history and where it is still technically illegal.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
ORAL PLEASURE Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 50m)
Dr. Ava’s Guide To Oral Sex, Zero Tolerance (3 hours)
Ask The Expert – Valerie Baber on Fellatio (5 minutes, 28 seconds)
Loveologist’s Guide To Oral Pleasure ebook (16 pages, approximately 32 minutes to
3. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 4 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®