Find Out About Foot Fetish & Worship
Foot Fetish Course
This is a comprehensive course on one of the most common fetishes in America. Learn theories on what causes foot fetish fascination, variations on classified paraphilia like this, as well as foot play techniques like trampling, footsie, tasting, squish, reflexology, and podiary sex.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (5) ways in which foot fetishes are safer sex.
2. Differentiate between a healthy and unhealthy fetish.
3. Define the Ordinance of Humility.
4. Explain how fetishes and paraphilias are classified by the Diagnostic Statistical Manual.
5. Summarize how apocrine glands are thought to influence foot fetish behavior.
6. Identify at least ten (10) steps involved with Foot Thrilling.
7. Distinguish between foot fetish, retifism and aretifism.
8. Understand the ancient Chinese practice of foot binding.
9. Distinguish between foot torture and bastinado.
10. Explain how reflexology uses feet to affect the whole body.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
FOOT FETISH Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (44m)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course is eligible for credit at the American Board of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ABS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ABS for more details: http://www.americanboardofsexology.org/
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®