Communicating erotically is one of the foundational elements of a great sex life. This course explores the many motivations and benefits of erotic talk including enriching sensual experiences and fulfilling sexy fantasies. Practical exercises with sample scripts offer guidelines for everything from communicating sexual boundaries to having great phone sex. So, if you want to hear some dirty talk with or without your partner, these erotic audios on masturbation, oral sex and lesbian massage might give you an eargasm!
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify the six (6) basic questions that can be used to initiate erotic talk.
2. Differentiate between similes and metaphors and how they can be used to create erotic phrases.
3. Explain how the five senses can be mined for erotic talk topics.
4. Examine how erotic talk increases arousal and influences sexual behavior.
5. Develop a plan for your clients to overcome any embarrassment or resistance to use erotic talk and improve their intimacy.
6. Identify ten positive reasons for partners to engage in erotic talk.
7. Identify at least three (3) common sexual fantasy tendencies each for men and women.
8. Explain how erotic talk works to continue a man’s sexual ability during a refractory period after sex.
9. Understand the basic formula for putting together an erotic sentence.
10. Learn about erotic talk exercises and how they break the ice to overcome shyness or awkward tension.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
EROTIC TALK Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (49m)
Ava’s Hot Lips (58 minutes)
Soundz of Sex (54 minutes)
3. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 3 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 3 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®