How to Please Your Woman, Emotionally & Sensually
Pleasing A Woman Course
Pleasing a woman is a multi-faceted enterprise that includes emotional, mental, physical and sexual elements. This course details how to meet the desires of most women, with methods of achieving good communication, trust, intimacy and respect. Tips and techniques include helping her to relax with a foot massage, get her juices flowing with passionate kissing that leads to explicit erotic video demonstrations of enabling her to orgasmic bliss.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
- Identify the five (5) steps to intimacy.
- Differentiate the between pleasing a woman emotionally, mentally, physically and sexually.
- Name the 14 qualities that women look for in a partner.
- Explain how stimulating all five senses can arouse a woman.
- Distinguish between visual, auditory and kinesthetic approaches to pleasing a woman.
- Identify all the major parts of the female genitalia.
- Identify at least three (3) ways to stimulate the clitoris.
- Explain where the G-spot is on a woman, and how to stimulate it.
- Understand the meaning of “After Play” and why it’s important to women
- Learn about the benefits of increases intimacy between partners including building confidence and creating feelings of desirability
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
PLEASING A WOMAN Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 9m)
Tantric Massage: How to Relax and Arouse with Sensual Tantric Techniques
(performed by a man on a woman) (48 minutes)
Dr. Ava’s How To Please A Woman, Zero Tolerance (1 hour, 27 minutes)
Passion Power Audio for Men (23 minutes, 19 seconds)
The Loveologist Guide To What Women Want in Bed (20 pages, estimated time to
complete: 40 minutes)
- Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 4 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®