Playful Positions for Multiple Gender Combinations
Playful Positions Course
This course on sexual positions is an all-inclusive how-to guide for a variety of different sexual masturbation, oral sex and intercourse positions including how to perform them, the pros and cons of each position, and the best time to engage in them. Techniques include multiple gender combinations and positions for physical limitations such as pregnancy or disabilities.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify and explain the eight (8) physical and mental qualities to assess when deciding on sexual positions.
2. Name several important questions to ask of oneself and one’s partner before engaging in any new sexual position.
3. Explain how to identify trust between partners in the context of sexual positions.
4. Identify the methods and benefits of “outercourse” including as an alternative to women with dyspareunia.
5. Distinguish between heterosexual and homosexual sex positions and name the benefits per position.
6. Understand the risks of standing sexual positions and how height, strength, weight, balance and coordination factor in to safety.
7. Identify all the major Tantric sex positions and the benefits physically and emotionally.
8. Identify at least three (3) intercourse and oral pleasure positions for each partner category.
9. Understand how threesomes and foursomes work to create more possibilities for anatomical configurations.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
PLAYFUL POSITIONS Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 18m)
Arousing Sex Techniques & Sexual Positions For Female Satisfaction with Dr. Sadie
Allison (46 minutes)
Penthouse Sex Academy, Sexual Positions hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando
Chaves (1 hour, 25 minutes)
Selections from: Idiot’s Guide to the Kama Sutra by Dr. Ava Cadell (estimated time to
complete: 10 minutes)
Sexual Positions e‐book by Dr. Ava Cadell (25 pages, estimated time to complete:50
3. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course is eligible for credit at the American Board of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ABS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ABS for more details: http://www.americanboardofsexology.org/
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®