How To Meet Partners for Group Erotica & Engage in Hot Scenes
Group Erotica Course
This course covers the eroticism of threesomes, foursomes, orgies, swingers and more. Discover how people find group sex partners, what kind of sex is involved, group sex etiquette, erotic techniques, safer sex, shedding inhibitions and more.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (5) pros and cons each for engaging in group sex.
2. Differentiate between polyandry, polygamy, polygyny and polyamory.
3. Name at least eight (8) vocabulary words associated with the group sex ‘scene.’
4. Explain how the ‘Want, will, won’t’ chart helps couples create boundaries to prepare for group sex activities.
5. Summarize the self-awareness questions from Vantoch’s Threesome Handbook.
6. Identify at least five (5) unhealthy reasons for engaging in group sex.
7. Understand and define the fears associated with engaging in group sex.
8. Examine group sex Kama Sutra positions.
9. Develop a plan for singles, partners or couples to safely engage in group sex physically and emotionally.
10. Identify at least three (3) group sex positions for each group sex configuration.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
GROUP EROTICA Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 20m)
Penthouse Sex Academy, Swinging hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves (1
hour, 8 minutes)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course is eligible for credit at the American Board of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ABS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ABS for more details: http://www.americanboardofsexology.org/
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®