How to Share Your Intimate Fantasies & Role Playing
Fantasies & Role Playing Course
Fantasies and role playing can play a key role in unleashing passion and erotic, playful sexuality. This course covers some common and unusual fantasies, what triggers them and how to make them come true creatively. Discover how getting into character can be an effective communication tool for many couples, and how fantasy and role-playing can help to shed inhibitions for deeper intimacy.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Explain Hock’s assertion that sexual fantasies are an adaptive evolutionary survival mechanism.
2. Summarize how Somatization works.
3. Distinguish between legal and illegal sexual acts that are popular in fantasies.
4. Examine types of fantasy, and sexual fantasy writing samples to be able to explain to others the main elements of fantasy.
5. Develop a plan for couples to share and explore their sexual fantasies with each other in a safe and healthy way.
6. Identify the ways in which sexual fantasies affect partnered relationships, and their pros and cons.
7. Identify at least three (3) findings from Bruce J. Ellis and Donald Symons’ study of fantasies.
8. Explain the generalized differences between male and female sexual fantasies.
9. Understand the rules for acting out role-playing games or erotic fantasies to create a safe stage for healthy play.
10. Learn how female sexual fantasies were treated in the Victorian era.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
FANTASIES & ROLE PLAYING Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (55m)
Penthouse Sex Academy, Fantasies hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves (1
hour, 28 minutes)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course is eligible for credit at the American Board of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ABS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ABS for more details: http://www.americanboardofsexology.org/
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®