Learn exactly what the G-spot is, what it’s made of, where it’s located, its function, and the best techniques to stimulate it digitally or without toys. This course covers the ongoing scientific research on the G-spot and female ejaculation, all aspects of the G-spot orgasm, physical responses to its stimulation, and how best to communicate desires for exploration to a partner.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify which sex toys and personal lubricants are appropriate for G-spot stimulation.
2. Explain the emotional and physical challenges to finding the G-spot in a solo and partner context.
3. Name the best sexual positions for heterosexual partners to stimulate the G-spot during intercourse.
4. Explain the common emotional responses to G-spot orgasms in women.
5. Summarize Beverly Whipple’s response to the King’s College London study on the G-spot.
6. Identify the ten (10) steps to stimulating the G-spot.
7. Distinguish between male ejaculation and female ejaculation.
8. Understand how female ejaculation works.
9. Examine the life history and revolutionary findings of Ernest Grafenberg.
10. Develop a plan to help client’s find and stimulate their G-spots to achieve G-spot orgasms and / or female ejaculation.
11. Identify the Skene’s glands and G-spot.
12. Identify all the parts of female reproductive anatomy.
13. Explain what the male G-spot or P-spot is, and which gland it stimulates.
14. Describe the G-shot, its purpose, and how it works.
15. Learn about the Venus Butterfly technique and Trigasms for women.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
THE G-SPOT Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (39m 29s)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 1 CE credit. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 1 CE credit - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®