How Couples Can Enrich Their Love Lives and Fall In Love Again
Couples Enrichment Course
This course is designed to give individuals and Love Coaches the tools they need to help couples enrich their relationships with better communication, forgiveness, praise, touch, healing and sexual techniques. From building strong new foundations to creating intense sexual experiences, Couples Enrichment is created to facilitate couples falling in love again and making passion a priority to improve the quality of their love lives.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify and describe each of the seven (7) ingredients of love.
2. Explain how to write a forgiveness letter and name its benefits.
3. Identify the “Big Five” (5) personality traits as theorized by Paul Costa in the 1970s, and describe how these traits relate to communication between partners.
4. Distinguish between a G-spot orgasm for her and a Tri-gasm for him.
5. Understand how Tantric Sex practice increases sexual intimacy and fosters spiritual communication.
6. Examine how oral sex games can increase intimacy in couples.
7. Develop a plan for partners and couple to “fight fair” by identifying ways in which conflict can be communicated productively.
8. Identify all the major ways to cultivate intimacy between partners.
9. Identify the three (3) modes of neurolinguistic programming, and how they impact intimate communication.
10. Explain the main idea of the ‘art of seduction’ and name at least three (3) elements involved in creating an erotic mood and building sensual excitement.
11. Name and understand Dr. Ava’s 12 Cs of couples enrichment.
12. Learn how to use foundation building exercises to strengthen intimacy, including the Love List.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
COUPLES ENRICHMENT Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 45m)
Love Lust & Laughter with Dr. Ava Cadell, Dr. Hernando Chaves & Dr. Nancy Sutton-Pierce (53 minutes)
Passion Power for Couples (6 x 1-.‐hour Audios = 6 hours)
Passion Power eWorkbook (101 pages, estimated time to complete: 3 hours, 20
Stock Market Orgasm eBook (172 pages, estimated time to complete: 5 hours, 45
1. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course is eligible for credit at the American Board of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ABS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ABS for more details: http://www.americanboardofsexology.org/
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®