This course on foreplay is designed to equip students with detailed information on how to build sexual anticipation that is non-coital. Exploration of sensual breathing techniques, erotic vocal signals, kissing, undressing, sensual touch, physiological response and the role of ‘outercourse’ can all be a prelude for a magical and memorable date. Learning unique foreplay techniques such as mammary, axillary and gluteal sex can open a whole new foreplay world and become your sexual main event.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify three (3) ways for sexual partners to communicate their foreplay preferences.
2. Name at least ten activities that are considered foreplay.
3. Identify and explain at three (3) types of breathing exercises that enhance foreplay and create sexual anticipation.
4. Understand how a “Want, Will, Won’t” list helps sexual partners to communicate their preferences and desires.
5. Examine how oral sex can be considered foreplay.
6. Identify at least six (6) types of touch.
7. Identify at least five (5) erogenous zones that are not related to the genitals.
8. Explain the Triangular Theory of Love.
9. Understand how vocal variations can create attraction between partners.
10. Learn about outercourse and how it functions as both foreplay and safer sex.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
FOREPLAY Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 15m)
Creative Foreplay & Communication: To Empower Yourself & Your Partner with Dr.
Nikki Goldstein (1 hour)
Penthouse Sex Academy, Foreplay, Hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves,
(1 hour, 23 minutes)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 4 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®