How To Pleasure Yourself Without Guilt For Men & Women
Self Pleasure Course
Masturbation is a key component to self-love and sexual health. This course thoroughly explores auto-stimulation for both the male and female sexual organs. You’ll discover multiple manual masturbation techniques and a variety of sex toys you can use to enhance your sexual satisfaction. Finally, to help those overcome sexual guilt or shame, we’ve included the physical, emotional and sexual benefits of masturbation.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
- Identify five (5) ways in which masturbation contributes to overall good health.
- Differentiate between a healthy or compulsive masturbator.
- Name three (3) important milestones in the history of thought about masturbation in the 20th
- Explain the three (3) penis activities men can use to increase penis stamina.
- Identify at least three (3) ways to avoid vaginal infections.
- Distinguish between orgasm and ejaculation in men.
- Understand how to reach the G-spot in a woman’s body and the prostate in a man’s body.
- Explain the protocol of sex therapists upon referral from a coach.
- Understand how sex toys can enhance masturbatory pleasure.
- Learn how partners can initiate conversations about mutual masturbation.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
- SELF PLEASURE Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 8m)
- Knowing Yourself: Body Assessment & Acceptance with Jallen Rix & Elaine Floyer (36 minutes)
- Penthouse Sex Academy, Masturbation, Hosted by Dr. Ava Cadell & Dr. Hernando Chaves, (1hr, 23m)
- Ask The Expert – Nicholas Tana, director of masturbation documentary Sticky (14 minutes)
-The Loveology Guide To Inhibitions E-°©‐book (26 pages, estimated time to complete: 52 minutes)
- Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
This course is eligible for 3 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course is eligible for credit at the American Board of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ABS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ABS for more details: http://www.americanboardofsexology.org/