This course offers a comprehensive look at what men want and need for their sexual, emotional & mental satisfaction. Sexual fantasies, erotic talk, oral sex, erotic massage, role playing, prostate play, quickies, sex positions and giving him the ultimate TriGasm are all explored in depth for a comprehensive understanding of male desire. Sexual knowledge results in sexual satisfaction for both the giver and receiver of pleasure.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least three (3) findings from Bruce J. Ellis and Donald Symons’ research on male tendencies in sexual fantasies.
2. Name and define all the parts of male genitalia.
3. Explain how erotic talk enhances male sexual excitement.
4. Summarize basic generalizations about men.
5. Identify the top three (3) men’s fantasies and how to execute them as a partner.
6. Understand how to find the prostate gland and how to stimulate it.
7. Identify eight types of physical touch.
8. Identify at least five (5) ways increase a man’s love.
9. Explain how to give a Tantric Lingam massage.
10. Learn how to put a condom on with your mouth.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
PLEASING A MAN Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 11m)
Erotic Massage: How To Convey Love Through Mindful Touches with Jaiya (performed
by a woman on a man) (36 minutes)
The Loveologist Guide To What Men Want In Bed (19 pages, estimated time to
complete: 37 minutes)
1. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 3 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 3 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®