Back Door Play Course
Anal sex has been enjoyed since ancient times, but has often been subject to controversy and taboo. This course thoroughly examines anal pleasure for men and women, analingus, consent, cleaning, preparation, anal care, breathing techniques, positions, prostate play, risk for STDs, how to talk about desire for anal sex and much more.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify three (3) physical ways to prepare for pleasurable and safe anal penetration.
2. Summarize Alfred Kinsey’s research findings about anal sex.
3. Distinguish between myths and facts about anal sex and homosexuality.
4. Examine types of treatment for anal fissures caused by anal penetration.
5. Develop a plan for couples to communicate about and explore anal pleasure safely.
6. Identify the major parts of male reproductive anatomy including the prostate gland.
7. Identify the three (3) main anatomical parts to the Anus.
8. Explain how to use a prostate massager toy to locate and stimulate the prostate gland.
9. Understand how to give a buttocks massage.
10. Learn how to self-administer an anal douche.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
BACK DOOR PLAY Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (46m)
Dr. Ava’s Guide To Anal Sex For Women, Zero Tolerance (1 hour, 42 minutes)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 2.5 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 2.5 CE credits - AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®