Polyamory Video CourseJan 21, 2018
Welcome to Loveology University’s sneak preview video course on Polyamory. This in-depth course will teach you everything you need to know about non-monogamy and loving more than one person at a time in your romantic relationships.
What is Polyamory?
Polyamory is the practice of openly and ethically sharing multiple loves. Unlike traditional forms of polygamy, polyamory is a rather recent cultural invention. People drawn to polyamory believe that natural human desires for more than one partner are best addressed by creating alternative, often utopian, forms of family.
- Responsible, ethical, honest non-monogamy
- A deep, emotional, sometimes physical relationship with more than one partner simultaneously
- Having multiple concurrent loving relationships with the fully informed consent of all parties
- Loving more than one person at the same time, with or without sexual engagement
Polyamory Is Not:
- Cheating: blatant withholding of sexual emotional involvement with others
- Swinging: purely recreational sex without an emotional sharing/connection
- Polygamy: legal, religious and economic prescriptions for multiple partner marriage
- Casual, recreational sex
- Anonymous orgies
- One-night stands
- Serial monogamy
Reasons Why You May Want to Try a Poly Relationship
- Frustrated by years of restriction or monogamy
- You want to actualize “relationship utopia”
- You want to address attraction to others
- You believe in love outside religion and the law
- You’re a seeker who enjoys the search for new people
- Limited social skills
- Drawn to inclusivity
- You want to be part of the movement
- You want to be accepted for your polyamorous desires
- You want sex with different people
Reasons Why You May Not Want to Try a Poly Relationship
A Poly relationship can be complicated, and many fears can come up like:
- Feeling like you are intruding
- Feeling “out-performed”
- Losing your partner
- Looking stupid
- The wrong person finding out
- Unmet expectations
- Diseases and infections
- Fear of the other person’s intentions
- Moral consequences
The Polyamory Video Course Sneak Peek
Today’s sneak peek video is all about Polyamory, a comprehensive digital course that will teach you everything you need to know Polyamory Relationships, available via our Certified Love Coach program!
This exclusive course on Polyamory includes a Narrated Multimedia Video Course and full course PDF E-book, extra Video Training: Ask The Expert – Reid Mihalko on Non-Conventional Sex, Plus!, you will learn:
This video is just a small component of our comprehensive Certified Love Coach program that will teach you everything you need to know about sexual pleasure, arousal, orgasms, sexual anatomy, how to please and man and a woman, as well as how to overcome relationship obstacles and so much more.
Take a look at our Certified Love Coach program NOW to see all of the courses available when you sign up to become a Certified Love Coach!
Stay connected with Loveology University, and receive a free mini-course!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team, and receive a free mini-course on Healing.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.